A summation and clarification and disclaimer.
All original content on Tattooeddad.com copyright 2007-2008 by Mikeal St.Ayre, and published under a Creative Commons Copyright.
To wit, I quote:
You are free:
- to Share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix : to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.”
work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Any for-profit reproduction is expressly forbidden without prior written permission by Mikeal St.Ayre, with the exception of excerpts for reveiwing or promotional purposes.
This is not to say if you want to use my content in a commercial way, it won’t happen. It just means we have to talk first.
If by some chance I have violated your copyright, please inform me ASAP, and I will deal with the issue appropriately.
If you represent the RIAA, or the MPAA, fuck off. You own nothing and create nothing. Nor do your member corporations. The creators hold the copyright. Anything else is stealing.